RESORTS PRE/POST CRUISE: Silversea Cruises includes pre/post cruise hotel stays at the Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the premiere destination for sophisticated luxury in Fort Lauderdale. The 24-storey dramatically tiered and glass-walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury cruise liner.
The property features 192 guest rooms and suites, a 2,200-square-foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space, a 29,000-square-foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas, a new destination spa with an organic and botanical treatment menu, and a water-view fitness centre.
The new daily marketplace café and Island Company retail store provides guests with casual offerings to be enjoyed at leisure, adding to the relaxed, chic ambiance of the resort and destination.
Burlock Coast, the new oceanfront restaurant to the resort seeks to welcome hotel guests, visitors of Fort Lauderdale and locals to a modern, chic and relaxed dining destination with an indoor/outdoor bar, fresh seafood and unique beverage experiences.
- Elevated, ocean-view pool with private cabanas and a restaurant
- Burlock Coast restaurant with farm-to-table cuisine and private dining
- Spa showcasing natural ingredients including citrus and sea minerals
- Indoor and outdoor wedding venues including a ballroom for up to 380 guests
- Luxury accommodations with balconies and ocean views
- Club Lounge with dedicated services and exclusive amenities
Property Features and Amenities
- Luxury oceanfront hotel on Fort Lauderdale coast
- Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rating
- Fort Lauderdale’s only AAA Five-Diamond hotel
- The only Club Lounge of any luxury hotel in the city, available to a limited number of guests with one-bedroom suite and oceanfront guest room reservations. Offering exclusive amenities including complimentary culinary presentations throughout the day, private TV and computer station and a Club Concierge to assist with any requests.
- Heated infinity pool on 29,000-square-foot tropical pool deck
- Dedicated poolside service
- Beach side towel and chair service 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Private VIP Oceanfront Cabana Level seemingly suspended over the Atlantic Ocean
- Elegant 8,500-square-foot spa with 10 treatment suites and one
couples’ suite; separate lounges for men and women and a gift boutique
- Expansive Fitness Center overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- Exclusive privileges at members-only Grande Oaks Golf Course
- More than 24,000 square feet of magnificent meeting space with ocean-front views
- Overnight laundry service
- Business Center
- Concierge service
Transportation to/from the ship is included.
For more information contact:
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale is located at One North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304. Phone: 19544652300
Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale: