MSC Cruises Seashore departs on inaugural voyage in Mediterranean
4 min read
NEWS: MSC Cruises Seashore departs on inaugural voyage in Mediterranean and welcomed her first guests. MSC Cruises Seashore is the cruise line’s 19th ship to join the fleet and its newest flagship.
MSC Cruises Seashore departs on inaugural voyage in Mediterranean and welcomed embarking guests in Barcelona, Spain; Marseille, France; and Genoa, Italy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively. More guests will be welcomed on board the first Seaside EVO ship in Naples, Italy as part of her inaugural seven-night western Mediterranean itinerary.
MSC Seashore will then call at Messina in Sicily, for Taormina and Mount Etna, then on to Valetta in Malta, and then Barcelona, Marseille and back to Genoa. Discover the new ship HERE.
MSC Cruises Seashore departs on inaugural voyage in Mediterranean and following her summer season in the western Mediterranean, MSC Seashore will complete an 18-night transatlantic Grand Voyage cruise to Miami, U.S calling along her way.
Once in Miami, MSC Seashore will offer seven-night cruises with two different itineraries. The first, in the West Caribbean, calls Ocho Rios in Jamaica, George Town in the Cayman Islands, Cozumel in Mexico. The second, in the East Caribbean calls San Juan in Puerto Rico, Charlotte Amalie on the island of St Thomas, Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Every cruise includes a call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ new private island in The Bahamas.
MSC Cruises Seashore departs on inaugural voyage in Mediterranean and some of the key highlights of MSC Cruises’ newest flagship include:
• Next-generation environmental technology to minimise the ship’s environmental footprint and ensuring even cleaner air emissions
• Cutting-edge air sanitation technology, Safe Air, developed by Fincantieri featuring UV-C lamps to eliminate viruses and bacteria to guarantee clean and safe air on board
• 13,000 sqm of outdoor space with a wide choice of outdoor bars and dining, pools and deck area for relaxing and sunbathing
• Six stunning swimming pools with enlarged poolside areas including a spectacular new Infinity Pool, two new Infinity Whirlpools and a new VR waterslide in the aquapark
• An expansive 540 metre-long waterfront promenade close to the water, ideal for grabbing a drink and al fresco dining or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the fresh sea air
• 11 different types of cabins and suites with balconies including the coveted aft suits, 50 terraced suites with extended balconies offering up to 15 sqm of private terrace and 32 different suites with outdoor private whirlpools
• The largest most luxurious MSC Yacht Club with an enhanced and extended pool area and sundeck offering 2,000 sqm of space
• A sublime creation, Danza del Mare: a work of art realized by VENINI, a point of excellence of Made in Italy, known the world over for the artistic and cultural excellence of its design works.
• Danza del Mare has been created for the MSC Foundation – a symbol of the MSC Foundation’s efforts to protect the Sea.A gastronomic adventure with 18 bars and lounges, including 12 indoor and six outdoor venues, five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants
• The re-designed Chef’s Court on deck 8 – the go-to destination for eating and drinking, with a choice of five specialty restaurants and two bars, including a new alfresco dining area for the Butcher’s Cut
• Award-winning family activities and facilities with 98 hours of live entertainment for kids of all ages on each and every cruise
• A brand-new aft lounge, Le Cabaret Rouge, with original live entertainment every night
Source: MSC Cruises
BOOK YOUR CRUISE BEFORE PRICES GO UP!
Check out Cruise Direct for great cruise discounts and to book your next cruise. You can use your current cruise credit or voucher. Click here for the best cruises Cruiseguru Cruise Deals + Shop.
Cruise Direct has about 30,000 best cruises and has served more than 500,000 customers for the past 20 years. Reviewed by more than 10,000 people, the company has earned a 4.7/5 rating.
Cruise Direct is a Cruiseguru Affiliate and Cruiseguru may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you book a cruise.