NEWS: MSC Cruises World Europa features enhanced MSC Yacht Club. The new ship will introduce a completely new cruising platform that boasts future-proof marine and onboard hospitality technologies as well as a ground-breaking and ultramodern design.
One of the ship’s highlights will be an enhanced MSC Yacht Club for guests to enjoy. The innovative “ship within a ship” concept is an all-inclusive cruise experience that set a new standard of premium cruising when it was introduced in 2008 by offering guests privacy and exclusivity as well as being able to enjoy all the facilities a larger ship can offer.
With the design of each new ship, MSC Cruises seeks to enrich and enhance the experience therefore the MSC Yacht Club on MSC World Europa will offer unparalleled levels of comfort, more public space, expanded outdoor areas, new stylish suites, and a more futuristic design.
Key Highlights of the MSC Yacht Club on MSC World Europa:
A totally reimagined sundeck – Spanning two decks, guests have plenty of space to enjoy the ultimate sea views from the front of the ship. The lower deck allows guests to unwind and sip a glass of champagne from the bar, or a bite to eat from the grill; while the upper deck is home to a private pool and whirlpool where guests can take in the sun on comfortable loungers or one of the stylish private cabanas.
Two ultra-spacious Owner-Suites exclusive to World Class ships, these luxurious multi-room suites total over 1,614 square feet between indoor areas and private balcony. The plush suites consist of a double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom complete with full-size imperial bathtub that connect to a separate living-dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows to let the light in. For the ultimate VIP experience, guests step onto their own spacious balcony with al fresco dining area and whirlpool bath.
Double-balcony Duplex Suites – These two-deck suites offer a whole floor dedicated to luxurious relaxation with dining area, lounge and guest washroom. Heading upstairs, the main bedroom has its own bathroom, complete with bathtub. These special duplex suites offer two private sundecks, with the lower deck offering a private whirlpool bath, seating and lounge area, and an upper deck for sunbathing with comfortable loungers.
Dedicated massage rooms – Guests staying in the MSC Yacht Club will have access to exclusive massage rooms in the cutting-edge MSC Aurea Spa, as well as unlimited use of the thermal area to pamper the days away
The MSC Yacht Club experience
Key-card access exclusively grants those staying in the MSC Yacht Club access to the private lounge, that serves unlimited complimentary drinks and gourmet canapés, and a private fine-dining restaurant. This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with an a-la-carte menu including chef’s specials, and a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list.
These future-forward designed spaces are elegant and offer uninterrupted panoramic views from the very front of the ship! After relaxing with a glass of champagne to live music, a traditional afternoon tea, or after a day exploring ashore; guests can retire to their spacious and beautifully designed suite.
Fully personalized service is provided, with access to a 24-hour butler who quickly gets to know each guest’s personal preferences with warm, friendly, and unobtrusive service. A dedicated concierge is on-hand to facilitate any request – from dinner and spa reservations to daily newspaper delivery.
Completing the exclusive feeling is a private sundeck, with pool, comfortable sun loungers, shady cabanas, and whirlpool, with a nearby bar and grill for a cocktail, champagne or a light bite.
MSC Yacht Club on MSC Seascape
MSC Cruises will also be launching MSC Seascape in December this year, with a 32,292 square foot MSC Yacht Club set across four decks. Features include:
- A glamourous entrance featuring a three-deck, 495 square foot back-lit Onyx wall and signature Swarovski staircases
- The private pool area and 21,528 square foot sun deck, offering a private pool and panoramic whirlpool with eight seats and individual jets, plus a standard whirlpool
- 131 suites (five different types), including the traditional interior, deluxe and royal suites as well as 41 deluxe grand suites, with extra space and a walk-in closet, plus two Owner’s Suites with 1,0545 square feet of space, extended private balcony with whirlpool and outdoor living area
From December 2022, MSC Seascape will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas and MSC Yacht Club guests will also benefit from privileges ashore, including a private beach and Ocean House, serving all-inclusive drinks and food.
The MSC Yacht Club is available on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, Seaside and World Class ships.
MSC Yacht Club benefits
An all-inclusive experience with a host of privileges:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days
- 24-hour butler service and dedicated concierge, which makes the cruising experience truly personal and tailored to each individual guest’s needs
- Unlimited drinks throughout the ship with a Premium Extra package included as standard
- Unlimited dining within the MSC Yacht Club
- Inclusion of the Browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa
- Tailor-made experiences from shopping to excursions
- Complimentary welcome bottle of either wine, Spumante, Champagne, or spirit
- Nespresso coffee machine in each suite and complimentary personalized mini bar offering juices, soft drinks, water, and beer replenished daily, and a complimentary snack
- Room service so that guests can enjoy a relaxed morning with breakfast in bed
- Other personal touches such as a luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the cabin each day and something different delivered at turn down each night – a different selection of sweet or savoury canapés each day
Feel like a VIP in the exquisite private facilities:
- Dedicated, private area of the ship accessible only to MSC Yacht Club guests
- The best location of suites with between 70 and 152 suites, featuring a pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets with memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night and live entertainment in the evening
- Gourmet restaurant with a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner where guests can dine at a time that is convenient to them
- A private and spacious pool deck that offers whirlpool baths and sunbathing area and outdoor bar, guests can enjoy the very best view on board across the bow of the ship and out to sea
Source: MSC Cruises