NEWS: MSC Cruises expands onboard options on ships sailing from U.S. ports this summer — with activities for everyone from solo travelers to large families.
The world’s third largest and fastest-growing cruise brand announced plans to introduce new parties and themed events across its U.S. fleet, effective immediately.
The company’s popular Family Deck Party is arriving on MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings from Port Canaveral this month, after receiving rave reviews from parents and children sailing onboard MSC Seashore. The Family Deck Party features classic fair and carnival games, a jumping castle, gladiator and Zorb-Sumo matches, balloon animals, face painting, prizes, and more. Plus, everyone leaves full thanks to all the fun finger foods and desserts available. The Family Deck Party will debut on MSC Meraviglia when she arrives in the U.S. in October.
MSC Cruises’ new International Meet cocktail and dinner is coming to MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings, as well. The International Meet debuted on MSC Seashore last month, offering a casual atmosphere for guests interested in making the most of MSC Cruises’ global flavor by meeting travelers of the more than 180 nationalities commonly represented onboard over drinks and selections from the cruise line’s newly refreshed onboard menus.
Among the summer’s many other exciting onboard activities:
- Veterans Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- LGBTQIAP+ Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Solo Travelers Cocktail Party (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Cup Cake Decoration:Kids and parents interact with our culinary team while exploring their creativity learning a few things about pastry decorating. (Available on MSC Seashore)
- Romantic Couples Under the Stars: An unforgettable moment for couples during their cruise, with romantic live music and drinks on deck along with the Caribbean’s warm breeze. (Available on MSC Seashore.)
Caribbean highlights for summer 2022 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), St. Thomas (USVI), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and Cozumel (Mexico), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ stunning island in The Bahamas.
- MSC Divina – Sailing from Port Canaveral/Orlando on cruises between 3 and 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Nassau (The Bahamas), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Caribbean highlights for winter 2022-2023 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata, Ocho Rios, George Town, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Cozumel, with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
- MSC Meraviglia– Sailing from Port Canaveral (Orlando) starting October 13, 2022, offering cruises from 3 to 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas), Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Belize City (Belize).
- MSC Divina– Sailing from PortMiami, offering a range of exciting 3 to 10-night itineraries. Each cruise will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, along with varying ports including Belize City, Isla de Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, Ocho Rios, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), and Puerto Limon (Costa Rica).
Source: MSC Cruises