Royal Caribbean International Harmony of the Seas is changing the way vacationers indulge in luxury with Royal Suite Class. Designed for the most discerning adventurers and boasting intricately designed and well-appointed accommodations, Royal Suite Class offers a range of exclusive amenities based on three tiered service levels.
Premium features include a Royal Caribbean Genie trained to meet guests’ every need and preference; complimentary VOOM, the fastest internet at sea; complimentary specialty dining; an ultimate beverage package; inclusive gratuities; preferred seating at popular venues, and enhanced room amenities.
Royal Suite Class comprises three service levels based on suite category: Star Class, Sky Class and Sea Class.
• Star Class – includes the most comprehensive collection of amenities and services and the most expansive and richly appointed accommodations, such as Quantum-class’ two-deck high Royal Loft Suite, along with the Owner’s Loft Suite, Four Bedroom Family Suite, Grand Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite and Two Bedroom AquaTheater Suite.
• Sky Class – features a curated selection of inclusive amenities in beautifully furnished suites such as the AquaTheater Suite, Crown Loft Suite, Owner’s Suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite and Grand Suite
• Sea Class – delivers premium touches in spacious suites such as the Family Connected Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite, Spa Junior Suite and Junior Suite
Guests who have selected to vacation in the height of luxury with Royal Suite Class enjoy a range of exclusive offerings, based on their suite category, including:
• Superior service – a first for Royal Caribbean, Star Class guests receive the new and complimentary Royal Genie service. The Royal Genie, trained and certified by the British Butler Institute, will serve as a personal assistant to help guests with nearly everything and anything, 24 hours a day. Royal Genies take care of restaurant and show reservations, in-room dining requests, and any other needs – from laundry, pressing and shoe shining, to luggage handling and unpacking. In addition, the Royal Genie will pamper guests with handcrafted cocktails made in-suite as well as assist in creating and reserving customized shore excursions
• Upgraded amenities – Royal Suite Class guests have enhanced amenities such as L’Occitane’s natural bath products and luxury pillow top mattresses. Star Class guests will luxuriate in their suites with exclusive Duxiana mattresses and Frette linens
• Personalized experiences – luxury is defined by personal experiences, and Royal Caribbean’s dedicated crew brings it to life with unmatched, tailored service – from a personalized welcome gift to a guest’s favorite cocktail before dinner, vacationers’ needs and preferences will be taken care every step of the way
• Exclusive and priority access – Suite class guests can also dine onboard in Coastal Kitchen, the California- chic restaurant reserved for Suite guests only; and enjoy access to the exclusive Barefoot Beach with the ability to reserve private cabanas on Royal Caribbean’s private beach paradise Labadee, Haiti. Additionally, Star and Sky Class guests have a private Suite Sun Deck and reserved VIP seating at entertainment productions like fully licensed Broadway musicals and AquaTheater high-diving spectaculars.
The Royal Suite Class experience is now available aboard Oasis- and Quantum-class ships.
BOOK YOUR CRUISE BEFORE PRICES GO UP!
Check out Cruise Direct for great cruise deals and to book your next cruise. You can use your current cruise credit/voucher.
Cruise Direct has about 30,000 cruises and has served more than 500,000 customers for the past 20 years. Reviewed by more than 10,000 people, the company has earned a 4.7/5 rating.
Cruise Direct is a Cruiseguru Affiliate and Cruiseguru may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you book a cruise. Thank you for your support!
For deals on Flights and Hotels check Trip.com here: Cruiseguru Cruise Deals + Shop.